Registration for the meeting will start on March 1st. Below is a fee schedule for the 2022 meeting:
Early RegistrationMarch 1st, 2022
- Regular Registrants
- Students *
- Accompanying Persons
Regular RegistrationAugust 15th, 2022
- Regular Registration$1125.00
- Accompanying Persons$800.00
On-Site RegistrationOctober 9th, 2022
- Regular Registration$1350.00
- Accompanying Persons$900.00
* A limited number of student/trainee grants might be available. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line “travel grants inquiry” with attached application form available here. Application deadline for student/trainee travel is July 15.
The grant will provide assistance for the accommodation in the Conference Hotel (Sheraton on Canal Street, New Orleans) for the duration of the Meeting (October 9-14), a value of approximately $1700. Around 10 scholarships will be awarded. Below are the criteria for the applicants fort the application to be considered
- Currently a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow (no longer than 5 years after graduation)
- Be register on the Dioxin 2022 website
- Present at the meeting
- Have your registration paid by the application deadline
Included in the Registration Fee:
- InAccess to all scientific events, conference materials and gadgets.
- Meet and Greet Reception – Say hello to other participants on Sunday evening at the hotel ballroom, while enjoying glass of wine, live jazz music background and small snacks.
- Welcome Reception – Enjoy official Welcome from the organizers on the Mississippi River Steamboat Cruise, live New Orleans music and fine New Orleans food
Conference Banquet(Gala Dinner):
Official banquet will be held at the Generations Hall, an upscale music club in downtown New Orleans. Fine dining of Southern Louisiana specialties live jazz music. The banquet package is all inclusive. Cost: $150.